Festive release of Paper Jam magazine
Saturday 12th December will be a big day: the first issue of Paper Jam magazine will be festively released in the club room of studio/K in Amsterdam. Paper Jam is a new English-language magazine on and about paper. It is a co-production of De Monsterkamer and Stroomberg. The first issue is on the theme of paper and sound.
- Date: 12/12/2015
- Time: 17:00 - 23:00
- Location: Studio/K
- Costs: Free
Paper Jam – The Sound Issue is a joint effort by:
Binderij Hexspoor + De Bink + Rianne Blekkenhorst + Sruti Box + Kieron Brown + Pieter de Bruijn Kops + Clf + Condat Matt Périgord + Drukkerij Tielen + Uta Eisenreich + Elefantenhaut + Ibelisse Guardia Ferragutti + Igepa NL + Invercote G + Esther Krop + KURZ + Helena Lemonnier + Lessebo Design + Maxximap + Paper Ensemble + robstolk® + Richtje Reinsma + Softpad + Soporset + Philip Stroomberg + Jochem van Tol.
Studio/K: Clubzaal SK/3
Timorplein 62, 1094 CC Amsterdam
Entrance is free
A welcome drink and finger food are on the house.
Due to a modest budget drinks and food are at your own cost.
The activities program of De Monsterkamer is supported by Creative Industries Fund NL.
- 17:00 Doors open + drinks
- Information market with tables of Paper Jam sponsors: Binderij Hexspoor, Igepa, robstolk®, De Bink, KURZ, Maxximap
- 17:30 Launch of Paper Jam by Esther Krop (De Monsterkamer) and Philip Stroomberg
- 18:00 Performance by Paper Ensemble: #12 by Jochem van Tol and Ibelisse Guardia Ferragutti This solo with 100 m2 paper will be executed by Mei-yi Lee
- 18:30 Break: food on sale at bar
- 19:30 Performance by Pieter de Bruijn Kops with duo Laroo/Byrd
- 21:00 Live band: Bagjuice
- 23:00 Doors close